I recently took Easton and Hallie on a 4 day trip to Disneyland. We had sooo much fun and we loved seeing all of the differences between Disneyland and Disney World! It was a lot of fun with the kids but we missed having all of the family with us. Hopefully we can all take a trip to Disneyland soon! (These are just the pics off of my phone, I will post pictures off of the camera soon)
We have arrived! As you can see Hallie has very sensitive eyes with light and we forgot her sunglasses!
Wow it was warm in Cali! 85 degrees the first two days, we had to stop and take a drink break!
The kids being silly and trying on some cute hats when we were leaving the Buzz Lightyear ride!
Our first night in Disneyland, we had been up since 5 am Utah time so we were all getting tired!
Hallie's Minnie Mouse toy that she dressed up to look like Kasey getting married!
The kids entertaining themselves waiting in line for the Toy Story ride. It is a lot of fun, it's 3D if you couldn't tell by the silly glasses!
Hallie making music while waiting for lunch.
Can you tell what we have been doing? Yep shopping in Disney Downtown!
The kids getting ready for bed with all of the toys they got, Hallie with her Ariel monkey Build-A-Bear and Easton with his Club Penguin toys!
Hallie getting ready for the day in her Jasmin outfit. She wanted one while we were in Disney World so I gave in and got her one while we were at Disneyland.
Being silly again waiting in a line.
Our last night in Disneyland :(
Hallie with her favorite treat of the trip, Frozen Lemonade! (It's mine too!)
Waving good bye to Disneyland! I think I cry everytime I leave a Disney vacation and this time was no different.
THE END!!! Thanks Easton and Hallie for being such great kids I love you guys!
~Dawn



2 comments:
How fun! I want to go again now!! What an awesome aunt to take them to Disneyland!!
YES what an awesome aunt! They do not stop talking about how much fun they had! Thanks again for taking them you are so awesome!! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment