Hello Everyone! Dawn and Carli are in the very early planning stages for a trip to Europe next year and need all the advice that they can get! So please if you have any recomendations, tips or tricks, let us know. Also if you would like to come along with us, the more the merrier!
~Dawn
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Need Help!
Posted by Sterner Family at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Man I got tons!!!! I love Europe...How about when you deliver my Scentsy I can fill you in.
Ali
P.S When are you planning to go? I am going to Italy and Switerland in June for 10 days on a tour. You guys should come join us. We have about 15 mixed group of people. Sandra forsyth roommate put it together.
YEP... totally jealous~!
When and where?????? I got nothing on advice but you could take me along to be your personal baggage carrier!!???
Sorry no advice here...but I'm so jealous! I want to go to Italy someday - that's my dream.
Pretty jealous! Haha just kidding so excited for you guys! But you've been tagged so get to it! Love ya
Post a Comment