Dawn went to Boston over Labor Day weekend and had a blast! The weather was perfect and it was just so much fun to walk around and see all the history! Our family watched John Adams earlier this year and loved it so it was great to see a lot of the places in real life that they had on the show! She also went up to Salem one day and fun hanging out with the witches, haha! I can't even imagine what it is like around Halloween in Salem, they said that thousands of people show up around Halloween.
Great shopping and food!

One of the oldest cemetaries in Boston-We went on a Ghost and Graveyards tour one night that took us into some graveyards in the pitch black night, kinda creepy!

Another great place for shopping!


Hanging out at the harbor

A neat old street with the gas lanterns still!

Old North Church (the church with the lanterns for Paul Revere)

Boston Red Sox game at Fenway Park

These are the seats you sit in, yes I'm serious!

The swan boats in the park

Salem, were all the witches hang out (sorry no pun intended, haha)


The oldest candy company in the country, they had some yummy treats in the shop!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe the seats at the game! So gross! But I bet it was so worth it! :)
Looks like a fun girls trip...love those!
Post a Comment