

So on Friday Dawn totally lucked out and won tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert on the radio!!! Ashley and Dawn went to the concert and had such a great time. Kelly Pickler opened for the boys and she did a really great job, she is a cutie! Then it was time for Rascal Flatts and boy did they do a good job, they had a really great stage and they sounded good too! We can't wait for them to come back!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Rascal Flatts Concert!
Posted by Sterner Family at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous! I tried the rest of the night to get tickets...but no luck! Glad you guys had fun. Dean & Sarah went too, and said it was a great concert!
That is so fun that you won tickets to the show...it looks like you had a fun time. I heard the concert was awesome.
Post a Comment