Yeah pictures!!! Ashley, he is adorable. We are so excited for you and your cute little family. Keep us posted. We love ya!Love, Jenny
He is sure cute! Congratulations!
Congrates!!!! What a cute little family you got their Ashley? Man they growning so fast.Ali
CONGRATS! He looks perfect. Easton is already a great big brother, but Halle is going to be the best big sister! I'm so happy for you* I can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah pictures!!! Ashley, he is adorable. We are so excited for you and your cute little family. Keep us posted. We love ya!
Love, Jenny
He is sure cute! Congratulations!
Congrates!!!! What a cute little family you got their Ashley? Man they growning so fast.
Ali
CONGRATS! He looks perfect. Easton is already a great big brother, but Halle is going to be the best big sister! I'm so happy for you* I can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment