Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick or Treat Street

Dawn took Optimus Prime (Easton) and the cutest Lil Stinker skunk (Hallie) to Trick or Treat Street Saturday night! We all had SOOOO much fun. The kid were able to go play on some blow up playgrounds and then went trick or treating on Trick or Treat Street, even Aunt Dawn got to have a treat bag! They had kid crafts and each of them made ghost suckers and colored a Halloween picture. The kids were so cute and kept saying how lucky they are to get to go trick or treating twice!!! We all came away with a lot of candy and some great memories!



3 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Ashley,
Your kids look so cute!!! We missed you at lunch the other day!

Heather said...

I love the blog. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations Ashley and Nick on your soon to come baby boy.

Anonymous said...

sorry about the tag! I'm such an idiot! I just thought, hum, let me tag all my friends!! DUH! I'm glad you read my blog though! LOL!
Jenny