Friday, September 28, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!

So Ashley and Nick just couldn't wait and they found out what they are having!!! Yep another little BOY! Easton and Hallie are so excited to be getting a new little baby brother! He should arrive right around the middle of February, we can't wait to meet him!!!






4 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! I am so excited for you. I don't know how you could ever go without knowing, it would be so hard!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry, don't know how I deleted my comment, but here it is again!
That's so exciting! I wish my sister found out what she is having, we won't know until January! But Congrats!
Jenny

Claire Evenson said...

CONGRATS ASH!!! Another boy is wonderful* I wish I had good news for you but still no baby!!!